Flight Value Voucher
Has your flight been cancelled or do you wish to travel at a later date? Convert your ticket with a booking date up to 15 May 2020 and departure point in Switzerland, the EU1, UK or USA into a Flight Value Voucher – at the original ticket value.
Did you book your flight after 15 May 2020? Or is your departure location in Greece, Bulgaria, Slovakia, or outside Switzerland, the EU, Great Britain or the USA? If so, use our flexible rebooking options.
How to get your Flight Value Voucher
Enter the booking code or ticket number of the original flight for each passenger in the application form
Open the confirmation link that you have received by email and log onto the Flight Value Voucher portal with your swiss.com or Miles & More profile.
Download your Flight Value Voucher as a PDF file. You can also view the voucher again at any time via the portal.
Book your new trip online on swiss.com. In the "Payment" step, enter the voucher code under "Redeem voucher". The Flight Value Voucher is redeemed directly.
- All SWISS tickets issued up to and including 15 May 2020 and with a travel date up to and including 30 April 2021 can be converted. Additionally, the departure location on your ticket has to be in Switzerland, the EU1, UK or the USA.
- Tickets can only be converted into Flight Value Vouchers via the airline that issued them. If you have a ticket from an airline other than SWISS, you will have to convert it via the website concerned.
- Flight Value Vouchers are valid up to and including 31 December 2021 for travel until 26 December 2022.
- When booking with a Flight Value Voucher, the departure airport of the new booking must be in the same country as the departure airport of the original ticket.
- You need a SWISS or Miles & More user profile. If you do not have a user account, please create a SWISS user profile.
Frequently asked questions about Flight Value Vouchers
The ticket value can currently only be transferred to a Flight Value Voucher if the departure airport of the original flight is located in Switzerland, the EU, United Kingdom or the USA and the ticket was booked up to and including 15 May 2020.
If your ticket has been partially used or contains an additional, payable SWISS Choice service such as a seat reservation, an additional piece of luggage, a special menu or a surprise on board, the Flight Value Voucher cannot be applied for the moment. In this case, please contact our Service Center.
Once you have sent the completed application, we will check your application and contact you by email. This should usually only take a few minutes.
After converting your ticket into a Flight Value Voucher, you can enter the voucher code and redeem it directly when booking a flight on swiss.com in the "Payment" step.
You can redeem your Flight Value Voucher until 31 December 2021 for travel until 26 December 2022. You can use it for one or more new bookings. This means you can decide at your leisure when you would like to fly and use your Flight Value Voucher.
The Flight Value Voucher offers you maximum flexibility. You can redeem your Flight Value Voucher until 31 December 2021 for travel until 26 December 2022. The Flight Value Voucher can only be used for bookings on swiss.com on routes that have at least one flight segment with a SWISS flight number (e.g. LX18). The current fare conditions of the new flight selected will apply.
When booking with the Flight Value Voucher please note that the departure airport of the new booking must be in the same country as the departure airport on your original ticket.
You can use your Flight Value Voucher to pay for multiple bookings until the value of the Flight Value Voucher is used up.
The Flight Value Voucher can only be redeemed with the airline that issued it.
By retrieving the Flight Value Voucher, you automatically cancel previous refund requests, provided that the refund has not already been made.
Do you have any more questions about the Flight Value Voucher? This will take you to the Flight Value Voucher terms and conditions.
1 Excluding Greece, Bulgaria and Slovakia.